Magical Thinking - Be a front Seater. Sitting up front builds ....



Be a front Seater. Sitting up front builds confidence. Practice it.
From 'now on make it a rule to sit as close to the front as you can. Sure, you may be a little more conspicuous in the front, but remember, there is nothing inconspicuous about success

Practice making eye contact. You say nothing good about yourself when you avoid making eye contact
Looking the other person in the eye tells him, "I'm honest and aboveboard. I believe in what I'm telling you. I'm not afraid. I'm confident."
It not only gives you confidence, it wins you confidence, too

Study human behavior simply, by watching people how fast they move/walk about

Average people have the "average" walk. Their pace is "average."
Super confidence People walk faster than the average. There seems to be a slight sprint in the way they walk.
Their walk tells the world, 'I’ve got someplace important to go, something important to do. What's more, I will succeed at what I will do fifteen minutes from now."

Walk 25 percent faster. Use the walk-25-percent-faster technique to help build self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mmagic