Magical Thinking - How old we are, is not important. It's one's ....



How old we are, is not important. It's one's attitude toward age that makes it a blessing or a barricade/obstacle

Make your team and family members feel, they are working for a team captain, not a dictator

Think, 'I’m still young," not 'I’m already old."

Practice looking forward

Life is actually longer than most people think

Invest future time in doing what you really want to do

Stop thinking "I should have started years ago.".  Start Now at least. Tell Yourself “I’m going to start now, my best years are ahead of me”

Accept the law of cause and effect

You'll find that, not luck but preparation, planning, and success-producing thinking precedes good fortune

Mr. Success, if receives a setback; he learns and profits,
But when Mr. Mediocre loses, he fails to learn

Success comes from doing those things and mastering those principles that produce success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mmagic